Heating Repair Services in the Cary & Durham, NC Areas
When cold winds blow, you close your windows and doors tightly and count on your heater to keep you warm. But what if your furnace or heat pump stops working properly? You need heating repair from Comfort Services Heating & Cooling to get it back up and running again.
We have been providing heating repair and other HVAC services to the Raleigh-Durham community since 2004. We only employ NATE-certified technicians, so you can always trust our team to deliver quality, professional service.
Common Heating Problems
While neglected systems break down most often, even high-end, well-maintained equipment requires a repair eventually. Here are the top reasons to call Comfort Services for heating repair:
- Lukewarm air: Your furnace should produce nice hot air. There could be something wrong if the furnace operates, but the air feels lukewarm. If you have a heat pump, be aware that cool air may come from the ducts if the unit briefly enters defrost mode.
- Comfort problems: Hot and cold spots, high humidity, or a home that stays cold even as the heater runs are comfort problems that can result from malfunctioning heating equipment.
- Strange sounds: After years of use, you should know what your furnace or heat pump sounds like. Odd noises could signify a problem. To determine the severity of the issue, turn off the heater immediately and call us for advice.
- Short cycling: Normally, your heating system runs for several minutes and then shuts off for a relatively long period. A short cycling unit has a problem.
- Higher energy bills: Keep an eye on your utility bills this winter. If they’re higher than usual lately, it could be worth having your heating system looked at.
Reduce Repairs with an HVAC Maintenance Plan
Join our HVAC maintenance program to protect your heating and cooling equipment while reducing maintenance costs and repair frequency! Sign up today to receive:
- Two safety and performance tune-ups (one cooling system tune-up in the spring and one heating system tune-up in the fall)
- Five-year parts and labor warranty on minor repairs (contact us to learn what qualifies as “minor” repairs)
- Priority scheduling (you’ll move to the top of our service list!)
- 10% off all repairs (if your HVAC system does break down, you’ll receive 10 percent off all repair services)
- Reduced dispatch fees on nights, weekends, and holidays
- 24-hour emergency HVAC service (no matter when you need repairs, you can depend on us to restore the comfort in your home as quickly as possible)
Contact Us for Heating Repair in the Cary and Durham Areas
Because home comfort this winter relies on a functioning heater, you should only trust repairs to a qualified HVAC company like Comfort Services. We’ll get your furnace or heat pump back up and running in no time! Remember, if you’re having an emergency, call us at 919-329-2944 to schedule 24-hour heating repair in Cary, Durham, or the surrounding areas.