Heating Maintenance in Raleigh-Durham
The heating equipment in your North Carolina home is vital for staying comfortable all winter long. When the temperature drops and the wind howls, you rely on your furnace or heat pump to keep up with heating demand. Routine tune-ups increase your confidence in your heating equipment, so schedule maintenance every fall for peace of mind all winter long.
Is it time to make heating maintenance a priority for your Raleigh-Durham area home? Contact us to learn more about our heating maintenance services or to schedule a visit.
Heating Maintenance Checklist
When you schedule maintenance for your furnace, you are helping ensure that it works well for a longer period of time. During your furnace tune-up, the technician from Comfort Services will:
- Change the air filter.
- Inspect the ducts, indoor coil, blower, and filter for obstructions and dirt.
- Check for ductwork leaks, seal the ducts if necessary to save money, and improve heating system efficiency.
- Verify proper airflow.
- Clean and tighten all electrical connections and, if needed, apply a nonconductive coating.
- Check equipment motors and lubricate all moving parts.
- Make sure belts are tight and not overly worn. Replace fraying belts.
- Confirm proper electric control for safe system operation.
- Examine the thermostat and make sure it functions correctly.
- Make sure the heat pump refrigerant charge is correct. Look for and repair any refrigerant leaks.
- Clean furnace burners and check fuel connections for safe operation.
Call us at 919-329-2944 to schedule heating maintenance today!
Benefits of Routine Heating Maintenance
Don’t skip professional heating system inspections! Not only will your home be comfortable during the coldest winter days, but you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Longer system life expectancy
- Improved energy efficiency for lower heating bills
- Ability to catch and correct developing problems before they become a big issue
- Decreased chance of mid-season breakdowns and expensive repairs
- Upheld manufacturer warranty
Heating and Furnace Maintenance Program from Comfort Services
We know you have many HVAC contractors to choose for heating maintenance in the Raleigh-Durham area. However, by enrolling in an Energy Savings Agreement from Comfort Services, you get more than just the basic benefits of regular tune-ups – you also enjoy:
- Two heating system tune-ups each year
- Savings on service calls
- Discounts on cooling and heating repairs (15% or 20% depending on your plan)
- Same Day Service Guaranteed (depending on your plan)
- Life Time Warranties on parts (depending on you plan
- Much, much more (benefits depend on your agreement choice)
Additionally, you get the added benefit of automatic appointment scheduling so you don’t forget. We call you to confirm the date and time to ensure it works with your schedule. With our fully equipped maintenance vehicles, our technicians arrive with everything they need to perform all routine maintenance tasks and most typical repairs.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
Schedule Heating Maintenance in Cary, NC
If you need a professional to inspect your heating equipment, turn to Comfort Services! We’ve been in business for more than a decade and have built a positive reputation for ourselves ever since. Our qualified, NATE-certified technicians know how to maintain heating equipment for better performance and prolonged service life. If you need a heating system repair without delay, we offer 24-hour emergency services. Our service area includes Durham County, Johnston County and Wake County.
Call 919-329-2944 to learn more about our heating maintenance services today!