Heating Installation in the Cary & Durham, NC Areas
Was your home difficult to keep warm last winter? Maybe you just barely made it through the season. To ensure optimal comfort and energy efficiency this winter, now could be the perfect time to schedule heating installation with Comfort Services Heating & Cooling. Our technicians are NATE-certified and factory trained to deliver quality heating equipment installations.
Let us show you what over 10 years of experience looks like! For heating installation in the Raleigh-Durham and Cary areas, please contact us today – or fill out the form on the right.
Choosing the Right Heating System
Whether you’re replacing outdated equipment or installing a heating system in your new home, it’s important to choose the right heating system for your home comfort needs. We most often recommend gas furnaces because they offer great efficiency and reliability.
If natural gas isn’t an option for you, a heat pump is another great choice. This equipment uses electricity to move heat from outdoor air into your home. By working in reverse in the summer, a heat pump takes over the role of air conditioning as well.
Dual fuel is another option. This combines the efficiency of electric heat pumps in mild conditions with the heating power of natural gas furnaces when the temperature plummets.
Finally, a ductless heating system could be right for you if you want a cost-effective way to heat (and cool) one room or your entire home without needing to install ductwork.
Our Heating Installation Service
Choosing the right heating equipment isn’t enough. You must also seek a quality installation for the best results. At Comfort Services, every heating installation includes:
- Proper sizing for maximum efficiency and performance, even on the coldest winter night.
- Expert installation using today’s proven safety and performance techniques.
- Testing to ensure the system is fully functional.
- Comprehensive warranty coverage to protect you from rare manufacturer defects.
Benefits of Installing a New Heating System
With the proper equipment selected and installed, here’s what you stand to gain:
- Lower heating bills: Today’s high-end heating equipment is substantially more efficient than those from a decade ago. It’s safe to anticipate a 20 to 40 percent decrease in your heating bills when you upgrade!
- Better efficiency: By using less energy to keep your home warm, you contribute to a healthier environment. Plus, new heat pumps run on more eco-friendly refrigerant.
- Renewed warranty coverage: Get a fresh start with a new warranty. Remember, your coverage only remains valid if you hire a professional to install your heating system.
- Enhanced home comfort: New heating equipment comes with advanced features for more consistent temperatures from room to room. Faster heating and better humidity control also make your home more comfortable.
Schedule Heating Installation in Raleigh-Durham
Want an experienced, reliable and fully licensed contractor to install your heating system? Then Comfort Services is the right company for the job! We’ve been in the HVAC business since 2004 and give you the best value for your investment. Contact us online or call 919-329-2944 to schedule your heating installation.