Heat Pump Repair in Raleigh-Durham, NC
The Triangle’s Premier Heat Pump Repair Contractor
When you are in desperate need of heat pump repair in the Raleigh-Durham area, call Comfort Services Heating & Cooling. We are experts when it comes to repairing any brand or model heat pump, and our technicians are trained to diagnose your system’s issues quickly and complete any repairs as soon as possible! If your heat pump is on the fritz or won’t even cycle on, you should contact an HVAC professional right away. Otherwise, you and your family may suffer from unbearable temperatures during the summer and winter.
Keep your peace of mind—call Comfort Services Heating & Cooling for heat pump repairs or heat pump replacement in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Holly Springs, Wake Forest, or their surrounding areas! We’ve serviced thousands of heat pumps in the Triangle area and we can restore comfort to your home as quickly as possible. We also offer 24-hour emergency heat pump repairs!
Call us at 919-329-2944 to schedule your heat pump repair or click here to schedule an appointment!
Common Heat Pump Problems in the Raleigh Area
Heat pumps are designed to keep you and your family cool during the summer and warm during the winter. Their dual-functionality in moderate climates—like North Carolina—make them one of the most desirable HVAC systems on the market. Plus, heat pumps are incredibly energy-efficient, making them even more desirable to Triangle homeowners.
Over the approximate 16-year lifespan of a heat pump, you may find yourself in need of a repair or two. Common heat pump repairs we see in the Raleigh-Durham area include:
- Heat pump is not heating or cooling – If your heat pump turns out but fails to properly heat or cool your home you could have a malfunctioning thermostat. However, there is most likely a deeper issue.
- Heat pump does not cycle on or off – When your heat pump fails to cycle on or off the electrical connections may need to be retightened. However, if the electrical connectivity does not solve the problem there is most likely a deeper issue at hand. Call Comfort Services when your heat pump does not cycle on or off.
- Heat pump is frozen – When your heat pump is set to cooling mode during the summer it operates the same as an air conditioner. If there is a refrigerant leak of any kind your heat pump’s evaporator coils may freeze, causing your entire cooling system to malfunction.
- Heat pump trips the circuit breaker – If your heat pump is attempting to operate below 20°F, it will most likely struggle to keep up with your cooling demands. Although sub-freezing temperatures are few and far between in the Raleigh-Durham area, it might be causing your heat pump to draw too much power and cause your circuit breaker to trip.
- Heat pump is not circulating enough air – If you cannot feel the warm or cool air circulating throughout your home, you could have leaky ductwork or clogged air filters. The experts at Comfort Services can help with reliable heat pump services!
Save Money on Heat Pump Repairs with an HVAC Maintenance Program!
Members of our HVAC maintenance program can protect their heat pump while reducing maintenance and repair costs! Sign up today and you’ll receive:
- Two heat pump tune-ups each year
- Savings on service calls
- Discounts on cooling and heating repairs (15% or 20% depending on your plan)
- Same Day Service Guaranteed (depending on your plan)
- Life Time Warranties on parts (depending on you plan
- Much, much more (benefits depend on your agreement choice)
Why Call Comfort Services for Heat Pump Repairs?
If you’re looking for one of Raleigh-Durham’s best HVAC contractors, then look no further. Our crew of certified HVAC technicians is equipped with a fully-stocked maintenance vehicle and will repair any make or model heat pump. At Comfort Services, we offer convenient heat pump repairs you can trust at a price you can afford.
Raleigh-Durham Heat Pump Repair Services
Contact us for a FREE ESTIMATE on all heat pump repairs in the Raleigh-Durham area!
Our Other Heat Pump Services:
24/7 emergency service available
Check out this deal!
Diagnostic Service For Only
$59.00Monday-Friday *repair not included Save Today