Emergency Heating Repair in the Cary & Durham, NC Areas
It’s the weekend or the middle of the night and your heating equipment just broke down. When you can’t wait for regular business hours, Comfort Services Heating & Cooling is here to help. We offer 24-hour emergency heating repair throughout the Triangle area – and we don’t charge extra for night or weekend work! There’s no problem we can’t handle, so count on us for all your emergency heating repair needs.
If you’re having a heating emergency, call us at 919-329-2944 for 24-hour repair service in the Raleigh-Durham and Cary areas.
What Constitutes a Heating Emergency?
There’s nothing worse than coming home or waking up to a heating system that doesn’t work right. But is your situation a true emergency or can it wait until regular business hours? Some issues such as hot and cold areas or high energy bills should certainly be addressed, but not in the middle of the night.
However, the following heating problems certainly justify an emergency repair:
- The heating system won’t turn on: If the heater refuses to come on, first make sure the thermostat is set to “heat” and the system is receiving power. If you still can’t figure out the cause, call Comfort Services for emergency repair.
- The heating system runs constantly, but doesn’t heat: Sometimes, a heater may run for hours straight, but if it only blows cold air, the temperature will never rise. Call us right away to prevent your house from becoming unbearably cold.
- The heating system shuts off prematurely: Your furnace or heat pump should run until it reaches the target temperature. Premature shut-off could mean the system is overheating. First, change the filter to see if increasing airflow fixes the problem. If not, an internal issue could require emergency heating repair.
- The pilot light has burned out: Older furnaces use a pilot light to ignite the burners. If yours has burned out, you should be able to relight it yourself. However, if you don’t feel capable, call us to handle the task for you.
Why Choose Comfort Services for Emergency Heating Repair?
Our goal is to help you stay comfortable without spending a lot of money. We believe even emergency repairs should be quick, affordable and as convenient as possible. To help us meet these goals, here’s what we offer when you choose us for 24-hour emergency heating repair:
- Factory trained, NATE-certified HVAC technicians
- Zero overtime charges
- Services for all HVAC brands
- Fully-stocked maintenance and service vehicles
- 5-year warranties on all minor repairs
- Outstanding customer service
Contact Us for Emergency Heating Repair in Raleigh-Durham, Cary, or the Surrounding Areas
If your heating equipment stops working properly, your comfort level will quickly suffer. There’s no need to wait for regular business hours when you can receive emergency repair at no extra cost from Comfort Services! We’re here to help provide a speedy, accurate repair so you can get on with your day – or evening or weekend – in comfort.
When you need emergency repair service for your furnace or heat pump, call us right away at 919-329-2944.