Ductless Heat and Air Systems
Ductless heat and air systems offer an efficient way to keep your home comfortable throughout the year. Ductless HVAC systems evenly distribute warm air quietly and effectively through all the rooms in your home. A ductless heat pump can increase your ability to control the temperatures in your home and increase your monthly energy savings. If you are thinking about switching to a ductless heat and air system in your Raleigh-Durham home, contact Comfort Services Heating & Cooling to schedule an appointment.
Benefits of Ductless Heat Pumps
Ductless heat and air systems can enhance the comfort and efficiency of your home by delivering air directly into the rooms of your home instead of going through ducts first. They are becoming a popular, cost-effective heating solution for many Raleigh-Durham homeowners.
Benefits of installing a ductless heating system in your home include:
- Cost efficiency – Ductless heat pumps use less power than the average HVAC system. The temperature-controlled air is directly distributed into specific zones in your home, instead of using one thermostat to control the temperature of the entire home.
- Energy efficiency – The small size of the ductless HVAC system makes it more energy efficient. You can feel better knowing you are using a more environmentally-friendly heating system in your home.
- Increased Control – Ductless heating offers more control over specific zones in your home instead of relying on one thermostat to control the temperature of the entire house.
- Fewer Repairs – No ducts are required, so you don’t have to worry about leaks and holes in the ductwork, which can be common in traditional heating systems.
- Convenience – Ductless heat pumps are very convenient for homes that formerly relied on electric baseboard heaters. They offer both heating and cooling in one system, and can be easier to install than systems that require ductwork.
How Ductless Heat and Air Systems Work
Most people think ducts are a necessary part of heating systems. But ductless heat and air systems can offer an energy-efficient and cost-effective heating method for your home. Ductless heat pumps consist of an outside compressor and indoor units mounted on the wall or ceilings of each room. Most ductless heat pumps pull warmth from the air into the system and distribute the heat into the rooms through the indoor units. The indoor unit essentially takes the place of ductwork. Ductless HVAC systems only heat the areas in the home that are in use, instead of heating the entire house, which can save you energy and money in the long run. Ductless HVAC systems are especially beneficial to room additions and upgrades because they don’t require ductwork, which can be expensive to add to your home.
Schedule Ductless HVAC Installation in Raleigh-Durham
If you are considering replacing the heating system in your Raleigh-Durham home with a ductless heat and air system, contact Comfort Services Heating & Cooling today. Our HVAC experts have the experience and resources to get any ductless heating service completed in no time. We are committed to delivering reliable heating and cooling services, so you can rest easy knowing you are in good hands when you choose Comfort Services Heating & Cooling to install your ductless heating system. We also offer emergency services, so if you need immediate assistance with your heating and cooling system, call us now for 24-hour HVAC service and repairs in Raleigh-Durham—919-329-2944.
Contact Comfort Services Heating & Cooling to schedule your ductless heating installation in Raleigh-Durham.