HVAC Maintenance Program
Protect your home with an HVAC Maintenance Program from Comfort Services!
Your home is one of your most significant investments, and in the Raleigh-Durham area, home values are some of the highest in North Carolina. The heating and cooling equipment in your home keeps your family cool in the summer and warm in the winter. However, many Triangle area homeowners fail to regularly service their HVAC system, often waiting years before scheduling a tune-up. Ultimately, this can lead to costly repairs and uncomfortable days and nights when temperatures rise and fall.
With an HVAC maintenance program from Comfort Services, you can protect your home and keep your family comfortable all year round. To sign up for our maintenance program, fill out our easy-to-use contact form on the right, or give us a call!
Our HVAC Maintenance Program: What’s Included?
When you invest in our HVAC Maintenance Program for Raleigh-Durham homeowners, you receive:
- Two cooling system tune-ups each year
- Savings on service calls
- Discounts on cooling and heating repairs (15% or 20% depending on your plan)
- Same Day Service Guaranteed (depending on your plan)
- Life Time Warranties on parts (depending on you plan
- Much, much more (benefits depend on your agreement choice)
Do you have multiple comfort systems in your home? As part of our maintenance program, we can customize a plan designed specifically for your North Carolina residence. Whether you have one, two, three, four, or five systems, you can select up to three tune-ups per year!
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
Like a car needing an oil change and tire rotation every few thousand miles, your heating and cooling system should be inspected regularly to ensure it runs at maximum efficiency. HVAC maintenance provides the following benefits for homeowners in the Raleigh-Durham area:
- Improved system efficiency – Over time, your furnace, heat pump, and/or air conditioning system collect dust, dirt, and debris. This is especially true when the system sits dormant for long periods of time. As part of our HVAC maintenance program, we’ll tune-up your system and ensure it’s running as efficiently as possible. We’ll also clear it of any debris so you and your family breathe clean, healthy air all year long.
- Extended lifespan of equipment – On average, you can expect your heating and cooling equipment to last between 10 – 16 years (depending on the make, model, age, location, etc.). But, with an HVAC maintenance program, your system may last up to 20 years or longer!
- Reduced repair costs – As a member of our maintenance program, you receive 10 percent off all repair costs for your heating, cooling, or indoor air quality system.
- Compliance with manufacturer warranties – Did you know that most HVAC manufacturer warranties are only valid if annual maintenance is performed (and documented) on the system from a professional HVAC contractor? This could lead to your paying for expensive repairs or system replacements that would otherwise be covered by the manufacturer—don’t let this happen to you.
- And more!
Sign Up for Our HVAC Maintenance Program
Are you ready to stop wasting money on your HVAC system and start protecting your home? If you live in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area, contact Comfort Services Heating & Cooling to sign up for our HVAC maintenance program!
North Carolina Communities We Service:
Durham County (NC) – Durham
Johnston County (NC) – Clayton
Wake County (NC) – Apex, Cary, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Raleigh, Wake Forest
24/7 emergency service available
Check out this deal!
Diagnostic Service For Only
$59.00Monday-Friday *repair not included Save Today