Cooling System Repair
Trusted Cooling Repair Services in Raleigh-Durham & Cary, North Carolina
A broken cooling system is something no one wants to deal with—especially during the hot, humid days that are common during summertime in North Carolina. After spending time outside, your home should be a cool relief from the heat. If your cooling system starts malfunctioning or has a complete system breakdown, it’s time to get air conditioner repairs—stat! Don’t let your broken unit make your home uncomfortable. Instead, call the cooling experts at Comfort Services! Our professionals can help make your home cool and comfortable no matter how hot it is outside!
Do you live in the Raleigh-Durham area and need your cooling system repaired? Contact us to schedule air conditioning repair services today or call 919-329-2944 to speak with a professional.
Signs You Need Repairs for Your Cooling System
Just because your central cooling system turn on doesn’t mean it’s working correctly—but how can you know for sure if your system needs to be fixed? Here are some common signs you should look for when deciding if you should call Comfort Services for help:
- Your AC unit doesn’t cycle on or off. If this is the case, make sure you get in touch with an HVAC technician as soon as possible.
- Your energy bills have gotten bigger. If your air conditioner is working harder and longer in order to cool your home, not only does that mean your system might be broken, but your energy bills could increase, too!
- Your registers are dispensing warm air or no air at all. This could be the result of a clogged filter, a problematic condenser or compressor, or a refrigerant issue. An HVAC professional will be able to determine the exact cause by inspecting your cooling system.
- Your system is making strange noises. This is another issue that could stem from a variety of causes. An expert from Comfort Services will be able to diagnose the problem and help find the best solution.
- Your air conditioner is leaking. Call a professional immediately if you notice that your cooling system is leaking! You may need to replace your condensation pan or drainage pipes. If the moisture collects, it could result in mold, mildew, and/or water damage.
- The temperatures in your home are irregular. Inconsistent temperatures typically point to a broken air conditioner. If the air in your home is warmer than usual, contact a cooling professional immediately!
Schedule Cooling Repair in Raleigh-Durham and Cary, NC
If your cooling system stops working, don’t sweat! The NATE-certified and factory trained technicians at Comfort Services have been diagnosing air conditioner issues in the Durham area for over a decade. Our team takes pride in offering premier repair services to home and business owners while aiming to give 100% customer satisfaction.
Cooling System Repair Services in North Carolina
We repair any make and model cooling system in the following NC counties:
- Durham County
- Johnston County
- Wake County
Fill out a contact form or call 919-329-2944 to learn more about our cooling system repair services today.