Air Conditioning Installation in Raleigh, NC
Summertime in Raleigh means some serious heat. With temperatures topping off in the triple-digits some days, you’d be better off spending the rest of the summer in Antarctica than trying to sweat it out at home with no air conditioning. Comfort Services Heating & Cooling is standing by to install the right air conditioner for your needs.
Contact Comfort Services online today or call 919-329-2944 for professional AC installation in Raleigh!
Our Installation Process
Comfort Services offers a wide range of cutting edge cooling products from Rheem, an industry leader in residential and commercial HVAC equipment. When you choose a Rheem air conditioner, you can count on top of the line craftsmanship, comprehensive warranties, and reliable, energy-efficient cooling for years to come.
At Comfort Services, our technicians are NATE-certified, which means they’ve passed an all-inclusive test on HVAC knowledge and receive continuing education to stay up to date on the latest industry technology and trends. Our technicians are not only knowledgeable, they’re courteous and will make sure they leave your home in tip-top shape after installing your new AC – no dirty footprints, packaging, or debris left behind.
After the AC installation is complete, our techs will thoroughly test your new AC unit, answer any questions you may have about its operation, and will haul away your old unit in accordance to federal guidelines. We are dedicated to leaving your Raleigh home cool and comfortable for years to come.
Choosing AC Installation in Raleigh
Is your air conditioner 15 years old or older? Do you dread opening your electric bill every month? Does your AC blow warm air or cool unevenly? A “yes” to any of these questions may be the deciding factor to install a new air conditioner in your home.
The following list includes major AC problems that indicate it may be time to invest in a new air conditioner:
- High Energy Bills – Today’s air conditioners are more energy-efficient than ever. With SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) ratings of 14, (a 15-year-old unit is probably a SEER 10) you can see significant energy savings by upgrading to a new model.
- Costly Repairs – If you’re calling for AC repairs every few months, you could better invest that money in a new AC unit. Additionally, scheduling regular preventative maintenance will keep your new air conditioner running at peak efficiency with little to no need for repairs for many years.
- Inadequate Cooling – Does your AC cool rooms unevenly? Does the unit struggle to meet the thermostat’s set point? If so, your unit may be undersized for your home or just reaching the end of its lifespan.
Why Choose Comfort Services?
At Comfort Services, our motto is “Making Indoor Life More Comfortable.” We honor that motto by offering quality heating and cooling products, hiring the most knowledgeable staff, and backing up our services with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. We understand how important a reliable air conditioner is to our Raleigh customers, and we strive to provide the best customer service possible. When you choose Comfort Services, you get:
- Competitive pricing
- 24-hour emergency service
- NATE-certified technicians
- Service and repairs for all manufacturer brands
- Free estimates
- Much more
SCHEDULE NEW AIR CONDITIONER INSTALLATION IN RALEIGH
If you’re looking for one of Raleigh’s best air conditioning contractors, then look no further. We offer 24-hour emergency AC repair and have been in the HVAC business for more than a decade. Not to mention, our technicians are factory trained and NATE-certified. Contact us today for a free Raleigh AC installation estimate!