Air Conditioning Installation in Durham, NC
Air conditioning is essential in Durham to make the summers more comfortable. If you’ve been out and about in the sun all day, you want to return to a reliably cool home. Whether you are installing an AC unit in a new home or replacing an older system that has become too unreliable or too expensive to continue using, you need to find an HVAC company that you can trust for a quality, reliable installation.
In Durham, look no further than our team at Comfort Services Heating & Cooling. With over 10 years of industry experience and a team of NATE-certified technicians, you can trust us for all your heating and cooling needs. Our air conditioning services include complete system installations and replacements, as well as routine maintenance, repairs, and 24-hour emergency service.
For more information about air conditioning installation in Durham, contact Comfort Services today at 919-329-2944!
Our AC Installation Process
At Comfort Services, we install central air conditioners, heat pumps, and ductless mini splits. We use top-of-the-line cooling equipment from Rheem. We will work closely with you to find a system that meets your individual needs and budget. Our HVAC experts are dedicated to installing your new air conditioning system quickly and efficiently. Our installation process typically includes:
- Removing existing AC equipment, if necessary
- Calculating the necessary cooling power for your home
- Selecting and sizing the system
- Installing the condenser and evaporator
- Connecting refrigerant lines and electrical cables
- Installing ductwork, if necessary
- Installing accessories, like thermostats and zoning controls
- Charging and testing the system
Whether you live near Duke University campus or Northgate Park, contact us today for a free AC installation estimate!
When Do I Need AC Installation?
Installing a new air conditioner can be a significant investment, so if your current system is still handling the heat and humidity of Durham area relatively well, it may be tempting to wait a few more years to replace your AC system. In many cases, that is the best option, but if any of the following are true, AC replacement may actually be more cost-effective:
- The system is over 10 or 15 years old
- Your cooling costs are excessively high
- The system requires frequent maintenance and repairs
- The system has major problems, like a failed compressor
- Cooling performance has declined
To learn if a new system is the best choice for your home, contact us today. We serve the entire Durham area, from Cabe’s Mill to Interstate 40 and beyond!
Expert AC Installation in Durham
If you live in the Raleigh-Durham area, choose Comfort Services Heating & Cooling for all your HVAC needs. As a Rheem dealer, we focus solely on installing equipment from this manufacturer, but we service heating and cooling equipment from other brands as well. After over a decade in business, we have the knowledge and experience necessary to help keep your home comfortable all year round. We provide superior customer service and high-quality, reliable air conditioning installations throughout Durham and the Triangle area. Our company offers:
- Over 10 years of HVAC experience
- Professionals that are NATE-certified and trained by top manufacturers
- Free installation estimates
- 24-hour emergency service
- Valuable partnerships with Rheem, Progress Energy, and PSNC Energy
To schedule air conditioning installation services in Durham, contact us online today!