Air Conditioning Repair
AC Repair Service in the Raleigh-Durham and Cary, NC Area
In North Carolina it’s not uncommon for temperatures to exceed 95 degrees during the summer. Sprinkle in some humidity and it’s no wonder why Raleigh-Durham residents take cooling seriously. So, what would you do if your air conditioner suddenly broke down and no longer kept your home cool? Sounds like you need the best air conditioning repair company in the area.
When you need fast, reliable air conditioner repair service in the Triangle area, call Comfort Services Heating & Cooling! Our NATE-certified and factory trained technicians can diagnose and repair your air conditioner in no time and restore your home to a comfortable temperature.
Contact us today for 24-hour emergency cooling repairs or to schedule AC repair in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area!
Signs You Need AC Repair
Although your AC unit may very well just turn off, it will typically give you some telltale signs that an air conditioning repair is needed prior to its breakdown. If you notice any of the following, call Comfort Services to schedule your air conditioning repair:
- Your air conditioner does not turn on – Perhaps the easiest way to tell if your air conditioner needs repair is if it does not turn on. Double check that your thermostat is set to cool and try changing its setting a couple degrees. If your air conditioner still does not turn on, give us a call!
- Your air conditioner disperses warm air through your registers – If you notice your air conditioner is sending warm air through its registers and throughout your home, there may be an issue with your AC’s condenser or compressor or possibly with its refrigerant levels.
- Your air conditioner has frozen coils – Most often caused by a dirty AC filter, frozen AC coils may also be the result of a coolant leak.
- Your air conditioner is leaking – Leaking fluid from the outdoor unit is one sure sign that you’re in need of AC repair. However, if you also notice any leaking or moisture inside your home, our HVAC techs can inspect your condensation pan and drain pipes to ensure your AC is functioning properly.
- Your air conditioner makes loud or strange noises – In the event that your air conditioner makes loud or strange noises, one of our technicians will inspect its compressor, drive motor, fan blade, electrical connections, and other parts to diagnose your unit.
- Your air conditioner cycles on and off frequently – If you notice your cooling system cycling on and off more than usual or for just a few minutes at a time, it’s time to schedule a repair.
- Your energy bills increase – Rising utility costs are another surefire sign your AC requires service. When your AC needs repair and is not serviced accordingly, it must work harder to cool your home. This causes energy bills to rise and decreases the life expectancy of your unit.
- And more
There are a variety of reasons why your air conditioner is not working. What may seem like an easy, DIY-type project should be left to a professional to avoid more damage and future repairs.
Schedule Air Conditioning Repair in Raleigh-Durham
If you’re looking for one of the Triangle’s best air conditioning companies, then look no further. We offer 24-hour emergency AC repair service. Comfort Services has been in the HVAC business for more than a decade, and our technicians are factory trained and NATE-certified. Contact us today for a free air conditioning repair estimate!
AC Repair Services in Durham County, Johnston County, and Wake County, North Carolina
We repair any make and model air conditioning system in the following NC counties:
- Durham County
- Johnston County
- Wake County
Call 919-329-2944 to get air conditioner repair service today!