About Comfort Services
What Can Comfort Services Do For You?
For more than a decade, Comfort Services Heating & Cooling has been providing Wake and surrounding counties with the very best service available. Our motto is “Making Indoor Life More Comfortable,” and we aim to do just that for our customers by providing them with unique, valuable, and efficient service – always.
Comfort Services is proud to offer:
- Industry certified, trained technicians working weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Service available 24/7, 365 days a year
- No Overtime Charges for evenings or weekend calls
- Service and repair for all brands
- 5-year warranties on minor repairs
- Fully stocked, mobile service and maintenance vehicles
Have an Emergency?
There’s nothing worse than coming home to find your heating or cooling system not working! If you have an emergency, we’re available to help 24/7. Call 919-329-2944 and we’ll get someone out as soon as possible, often the same morning or evening. Our goal is to get to you quickly, correctly identify the problem, and put things back in working order so you can move on with your day, evening, or weekend.
You can expect our service team to be professional and courteous, to always make sure your questions are answered, and to provide the highest quality work. We offer free estimates on all types of system replacements, and we are confident you’ll find our prices to be competitive and fair.
We are members of the two largest professional associations in our industry: NATE (North American Technician Excellence) as a C-3 Quality Circle Contractor, and the ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America). The networking opportunities and educational resources provided by these associations result in a highly trained staff that is always up-to-date on the latest HVAC technologies and techniques.
We are proud to work under the following licenses:
- NC Heating Group Heating Group -2 (Unlimited Commercial) & Heating Group -3-1 (Unlimited Residential) —- # 26903
- NC General Contractor —- # 26661
We are also proud partners with:
- Progress Energy
- PSNC Energy
Would you like to finance your new Indoor Comfort System? If so, we have you covered through our relationships with the following financing institutions:
- Wells Fargo
- Progress Energy via 1st AFC Financial
- PSNC Energy
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
What to Expect: