When it’s time for a new comfort system, it’s time to call us. Whether it’s your home’s first comfort system or a replacement of an existing system, we are ready to help. Our Comfort Consultants are happy to discuss your needs.
What to Expect
A Comfort Consultation takes between one and two hours, depending upon the size of your home and your questions. In order to customize the best system for you and your family, our consultant will need to:
- Complete a Home Comfort survey covering the preferences of your household
- Measure and draw your home to gather dimensions for new system designing
- Evaluate the duct system in the attic, basement or crawlspace
- Photograph elements of the current system for reference in designing a system
- Review the home analysis
- Prepare a free, written estimate and recommendations
- Analyze potential cost savings from newer, more efficient equipment
- Discuss costs, financing options, and any special programs
- Answer all your questions
Call us today (919) 329-2944.
Making Indoor Life More Comfortable